We support adults with learning and physical disabilities, with specialisms in autism and behaviours which challenge. Amber Support Services is uniquely able to offer a single support system linking Social Enterprise and Day Support to Housing with Support and Outreach Respite support.
Our philosophy is to create an environment where you are at the centre of everything we do so that you are in control of your life goals and the way forward. Our aim is to be a leading provider of support in Warwickshire and Worcestershire making a positive difference to the lives of our clients and the communities in which they live.
- We have been recognised by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as as being fully compliant on all inspections with an unblemised record of success.
- We have achieved the highest accolade within the REACH Standard. REACH is one of the most significant publications for people with learning disabilities and is the definitive set of standards for Supported Living.
- Furthermore to ensure that you feel comfortable and safeguarded whilst you are with us we work within a framework of equal opportunities, anti discrimination and respect.
We developed a set of values and standards which have formed part of our commitment to people that we support. We called this commitment Our Promise and this now forms the back bone by which support is delivered:
- To listen and understand
- Be straightforward and honest
- There for you if you need us
- You are in control
- Complete peace of mind in a tailored package
We look forward to seeing you at Amber Support Services where you are more than welcome to drop in and have a coffee and a chat about the range of services we provide.
You can see at first hand the quality of our support, our innovation, creativity and unique approach, and discuss how we can help you. Alternatively why not give us a call and start directing your support today or be kept informed by signing up to our Newsletter or following us on Facebook or Twitter.