Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free Pancakes
Pancakes are traditionally served on Shrove Tuesday, when tossing the pancake is a popular sport.
It is unlikely that anyone will notice that these pancakes are gluten free, wheat free and dairy free - so make plenty in advance as many people will eat one or two of these pancakes, reheating and tossing them before serving. Sugar and lemon juice are the classic way to serve pancakes. Here's our recipe:
200g Gluten Free Plain White Flour
1tbsp Dairy free soya
500ml Alpro Milk
1. Put the flour and egg into a mixing bowl.
2. Adding the milk a little at a time beat into a batter
3. Mix well then leave to rest for a least an hour
4. Lightly oil a heavy frying pan and heat well
5. Put a good tablespoon of batter into hot pan, rolling it around to cover the surface
6. Cook until golden then turn over and cook on the other side
7. Serve warm