If you decide that coming to us is the right choice for you then you will be opening the door to a wide range of activities designed to stimulate and challenge. You can explore and experience new skills by making your own choices and decisions.
Our modern, fully adapted Day Service includes relaxation and light therapy rooms, a personal care suite, access to latest touch screen computer technology, a sensory garden and well equipped kitchen. The package comes complete with our own transport and specially adapted vehicles.
Our staff are fully trained and have a range of specialisms including autism and behaviours which challenge. Here to support you, they are able to administer medication and offer personal care if and when required.
Outcome Focused Support Planning
We will work with you to design your Person Centred Plan incorporating:
- A level of support appropriate to your individual needs
- Sensory based activities for active engagement and positive response
- Community based activities which are goal directed to help you achieve your hopes and ambitions
Our Award Winning Social Enterprise Schemes make a positive difference every day, offering opportunities for skill development and personal empowerment. You will be encouraged to help run the various projects delving into new and exciting areas:
- Amber Eco - Horticultural Gardening and Cooking including a vineyard and Market Garden project
- Amber Active - Health and Fitness Club with a focus on community involvement and increased flexibility and movement
- Amber Workshop - Art and Design for aspirational achievement